Monday, February 13, 2012

Le centre des jeunes adultes à Marseille

We are opening up a new area for the Centers for Young Adults in Marseille, France.  It was just organized yesterday by calling the Presidency, (See Below from left to right: Jacob Boukobza, Orianne Laget in the Middle is Pres and Florian Abbate on the right. )  They are an amazing group of young people.  We had our first meeting today at our home and they set some goals on how to run the center efficiently.  They are all very close and friendly.  It gives me much courage when I see young people like these.  Their faith and charity are a testimony builder for me.  I love these young people.  It is a little difficult at first due to our lack of language skills, But Orianne speaks English and that helps a great deal. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi sister this elder Escobar Mom my name is sister edna escobar.

    ReplyDelete