Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ville D'Orange

Jeannine, Jared and I went up to Orange today because we had a free day.  Jared had not seen the Théâtre d'Orange so we took him up for lunch and some sight seeing.  I really like Orange.  It is no different than many of the other villes, but very calm and quiet.  It was a bad time of day to take pictures, but I never seem to be in awe of the ancient and historic places that surround me.  I still tend to get lost is the streets and Jeannine needs to keep a sharp eye out for me.  I wander.  The Théâtre d'Orange was constructed in about 30 BC.  The cathedral is from the 14th century.  I am a bit of a dreamer so I tend to consider who was here when these artifices were in use for there original purposes.  The people who lived and died here in these communities.  History Rocks! France Rocks! C'est tout.
Orange

Théâtre d'Orange

Orange




Orange













No comments:

Post a Comment